(Meredith) – Who’s ready for patio season? Kick it off with outdoor entertaining ideas and advice from some of FOOD & WINE’s favorite chefs and beverage experts!
In a free virtual event about food, drink, and entertaining trends, you can discover all the tips and tricks you need to host an amazing night on the patio.
The virtual event takes place Sat., May 1 at 5 p.m. ET and is hosted by FOOD & WINE Culinary Director at Large Justin Chapple.
- A cooking demo with Maneet Chauhan, Owner of Chauhan Ale and Masala House and judge on Food Network’s Chopped
- A cooking demo with Kwame Onwuachi, James Beard Award-winning chef, Author & FOOD & WINE Executive Producer
- A cooking demo with Claudette Zepeda, Executive Chef of Alila Marea Beach Resort Encinitas in San Diego
- A wine & cocktail seminar with Ray Isle, FOOD & WINE Executive Wine Editor
- A wine & cocktail seminar with Alba Huerta, owner of JulepHOU
To register for the free May 1 event, click here.
FOOD & WINE is owned by the parent company of this station, The Meredith Corporation.
Copyright 2021 Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved.