Jingle Juice is the perfect Christmas punch to liven up any holiday party. The delicious cranberry flavor is enhanced with apple, lemon lime, sparkling rose, vodka, and triple sec for a festive cocktail!
Every good Christmas party needs a delicious punch, and this Jingle Juice is just the thing! It’s a festive take on your typical jungle juice, mixing lots of delicious ingredients into one tasty beverage.
This cranberry punch is mixed with vodka, triple sec, and sparkling rose, along with some other ingredients to add even more flavor. It’s sure to please everyone who tries it!
Why You’ll Love this Jingle Juice Recipe:
- Festive: Cranberry is the perfect flavor for Christmas celebrations, and the beautiful red color of this punch is just delightful.
- Easy: All you have to do is combine a few liquids into a pitcher or bowl, and serve!
- Crowd Favorite: Jingle Juice is definitely a crowd favorite. This cocktail recipe makes enough for about 14, and can easily be increased as needed.
How to Make Jingle Juice
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Combine the liquid ingredients in a bowl, pitcher, or beverage dispenser.
- Stir in frozen cranberries.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve!
- For festive glasses, dip the rims in sugar, pour some punch, and garnish with cranberries, lime wedges, and rosemary sprigs.
Jingle juice is a creative holiday spin on the old-time classic, jungle juice. This jingle juice recipe includes cranberry-apple juice, sparkling rosé, vodka, triple sec, and lemon-lime soda.
Yes! If making ahead, leave out the sparkling rosé until the very last minute. Right before serving, stir in cold sparkling rosé. This ensures the bubbly zip will be there for your guests!
The best vodka for jingle juice is your favorite vodka. Make sure to use high-quality vodka, or try cranberry-flavored vodka!
Absolutely! You can use white rum, tequila, or gin instead of vodka.
To make this recipe family-friendly, replace the sparkling rosé with sparkling cider or sparkling grape juice, leave out the vodka, and swap the triple sec for orange juice.
This cranberry holiday punch will go perfectly with any of your favorite party foods and appetizers.
Make Ahead Instructions
Stir together all of the ingredients except for the sparkling rosé and garnishes in a large pitcher. Store tightly covered with plastic wrap for up to 1 day. Stir in the rosé before serving.
Store leftover jingle juice in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 day. Keep in mind that the soda may turn flat. I do not recommend freezing jingle juice.
- For a cocktail that is more tart, swap the cranberry-apple juice for straight cranberry juice.
- If you’re not a fan of cranberry, try raspberry-apple or cherry juice.
- In place of the sparkling rosé, you can use prosecco, champagne, sparkling cider, or sparkling grape juice.
- In place of the vodka, you can use white rum, tequila, or gin. You can also leave it out for a less boozy cocktail.
- In place of the triple sec, you can use Cointreau or orange juice.
This recipe serves 12-14 guests. You can scale down the recipe for 6-7 guests by halving all of the ingredients! You can also scale up the recipe by doubling them!
Tips for the Best Jingle Juice
- To keep your jingle juice extra cold, don’t defrost the cranberries, and try freezing the lime slices as well!
- You can also freeze cranberry-apple juice ice cubes in advance and add them to the pitcher to keep it extra cold without watering it down.
Make a batch of this cranberry apple jingle juice for your next holiday celebration, and you’ll see just how good it is!
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.