Have you ever tried Starbucks vanilla bean frappuccino? If yes, you can make the same as Starbucks at home and save money. If you have yet to try it, this is your golden chance to be your own barista and make it without spending extra money.
To make a Starbucks vanilla bean frappuccino, you need some milk, vanilla extract, vanilla bean ice cream, and ice. Blend these together and add whipped cream on top, and voila! Your delicious drink is ready!
Starbucks vanilla bean frappuccino recipe is very easy and quick to make. It has a strong vanilla flavor and aroma and is sweet—similar to a vanilla milkshake but more rich flavors. The recipe has no caffeine, so children and adults can enjoy it.
So, without wasting more time, let me take you through the complete Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe and some tips while making this at home so that you enjoy your Christmas and holiday season without putting much effort.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino?
- Blender – You will require a blender to blend all the ingredients finely.
- Whisker – Whisker will be used to mix the milk and vanilla extract
- Glass – Starbucks vanilla bean frappuccino will be served in a glass.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino?
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino?
- Milk – Starbucks uses whole milk to make their frappuccino, but you can use any milk.
- Ice – Ice should be finely blended to give a crunchy yet little smooth texture.
- Vanilla bean ice cream – Use vanilla bean paste with specks of vanilla bean to have the exact taste and texture, like Starbucks.
- Vanilla extract – Whip some vanilla extract with milk to get the sweet flavor.
- Whipped cream – Use whipped cream as a garnishing ingredient.
Steps To Make Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
1. Blend All The Ingredients
Firstly, whisk milk and vanilla extract and keep it aside. Now, in a blender, add the milk and vanilla extract mixture. Add some vanilla bean ice cream and ice into the same blender.
Please give it a good mix until smoothly blended.
Now, in a jar or a glass, pour the blended ingredients and add whipped cream on top. Your Starbucks vanilla bean frappuccino is ready to consume. Enjoy the drink.
How Will Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Look And Taste Like?
When we talk about the taste, it is a lovely and soulful drink. The blended ice cream with ice gives a fantastic texture. The vanilla bean frappuccino looks like a handful of soft white snow in a glass.
It has a very aesthetic look and feels, and the texture is crunchy yet smooth.
What Makes Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino So Good?
Starbucks vanilla bean frappuccino is smooth, creamy, and rich in vanilla flavor. The best thing about this recipe is that it is effortless to make and does not use many ingredients. Frappuccino was discovered by Starbucks only, and it either has a caffeine or cream base.
This Starbucks vanilla bean frappuccino does not use any caffeine and is vanilla bean ice cream based. This recipe will taste similar to the original Starbucks one and is pocket-friendly. All vanilla flavor lovers will have a great time with this frappuccino.
Tips For Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- After putting all the ingredients in the blender, you should add ice last. It blends well like that.
- You can freeze the leftovers in a jar and save them for later.
- If you plan to make a batch and keep it for future use, skip adding ice while blending.
- Use a good blender, as we must add the ice in the first step.
- You can use vanilla syrup in place of vanilla extract.
- You can eliminate using sugar if you want to for health benefits.
Variations And Substitute Ingredients In Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- You can add honey or maple syrup instead of sugar and give a more enhanced flavor to your Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
- You can skip using ice cream, blend heavy cream with vanilla bean powder, and get a sweet vanilla bean flavor for this recipe.
- You can replace your regular ice cubes with frozen milk cubes and get a rich and incredible flavor.
- Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino does not have coffee, but you can add some and give it a different flavor. After all, it is your frappuccino.
- Personally, I prefer adding little liquid chocolate to the whipped cream because it adds flavor, and one can never go wrong with chocolates.
Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
Starbucks offers a wide variety of frappuccinos and drinks, and one of the delicious one is the Starbucks vanilla bean frappuccino. Just blend the ingredients and enjoy them with your snacks and meals.
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ cup Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Ice
- 2 tablespoons Whipped Cream
Whisk milk and vanilla extract and pour it into the blender.
In the same blender, add the other ingredients- 1 cup milk, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/2 cup vanilla bean ice cream, and ice cubes as per your preference.
Now blend the ingredients well.
Take a glass and transfer the blended ingredients from the blender.
Add whipped cream on top, and your Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino is ready to drink.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 119mg | Potassium: 358mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 595IU | Vitamin C: 1.6mg | Calcium: 200mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Frequently Asked questions (FAQs)
Does Starbucks vanilla bean frappuccino have caffeine?
No, Starbucks vanilla bean frappuccino does not have any caffeine added.
Can we use another ice cream instead of vanilla bean ice cream?
Yes, if you don’t really care about the vanilla bean specks and only want the flavor, then use normal ice cream.
Can we skip using milk?
Yes, use heavy cream with vanilla extract, and you are good to go.
I know this was a very quick recipe, and I assure you will be satisfied with the taste and flavors of the Starbucks vanilla bean frappuccino. You can find more ways to enhance the frappuccino and customize it to your comfort.
Let us know in the comment section if you try the recipe. We will be back with more recipes. Until then, eat some vanilla bean ice cream while making the Starbucks vanilla bean frappuccino.